- Since 2004, 86 British presenters have been trained by Challenge Team UK and have presented to over 157,750 teenagers.
- Between 2000 to 2002 Challenge Teams from Canada made short tours and visited schools in the UK. They received a tremendous reception from both staff and pupils.
- In Spring 2004 Challenge Team UK made its first tour using British volunteer presenters.
- From Autumn 2005 teams have toured the UK visiting different areas of the country in the autumn and spring terms each year.
- The next tour will take place during February and March 2020.