Challenge Team UK is a group of young volunteers who educate teenagers about healthy sexuality.
Challenge Team UK presents its message from a common sense and health perspective, without any religious references.
What is the message?
- Saving sex for marriage is a positive, realistic and healthy lifestyle.
- Saving sex for marriage is a lifestyle of sexual self-control and respect.
- Anyone can start over again and decide to save sex for marriage.
- There can be many negative physical and emotional consequences to teen sexual activity – unplanned pregnancies, sexually transmitted infections and diseases, loss of self-respect, embarrassment, anxiety, regret, etc.
- Saving sex for marriage builds confidence, self respect and self esteem and can bring freedom from worry about health or pregnancy, and enables the enjoyment of relationships and friendships not based on sex.